This week’s Word Press Photo Challenge is “threes.” To meet this challenge Kongo submits this image of three strings of red chili peppers hung from a house in Santa Fe. In New Mexico, strings of red chili peppers are a symbol of hospitality.
14 Comments on Weekly Photo Challenge: Threes
7 Trackbacks / Pingbacks
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Threes (Amaryllis Lensbaby) | What's (in) the picture?
- Blue Boredom Tape Men | The Bohemian Rock Star's "Untitled Project"
- The Power of Three – Weekly Photo Challenge | alienorajt
- Nightly Colors | THE MARRIED MAN WHO LOVES HIS X
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Threes – Third Round | Through the Eye of Bastet
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Threes | Pekalongan International Batik Carnival | ISENGRAPHER™
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Threes | Joe's Musings