Kongo and Missy are reunited after Missy finally makes it home … at 3 AM after her plane was diverted to LAX due to a fogged in San Diego. Missy, Mrs. Kongo, and Betty ended up renting a car, picking up a similarly stranded lost soul from Del Mar who had been trekking across India and Nepal for a month and needed a ride too, and finally making it home in the very early morning hours. Poor Kongo, he had a conference call at 5 AM so he’s dragging a bit today.
It’s good to have Missy home safely after all her adventures.
Travel safe. Have fun.
- Missy Finally Coming Home (travel-monkey.me)
- Goodbye Maui, Hello Honolulu! (travel-monkey.me)
- My, My, Missy (travel-monkey.me)
- Aloha, Missy (travel-monkey.me)
- Mileage for Missy (travel-monkey.me)
3 thoughts on “Monkeys Reunited”
Is it just the lighting or did Missy get sunburned?
Wishing for a “love” button to click on the photograph today!
You must log in to post a comment.